Hosted by composer & arranger extraordinaire David Foster, the Concert for World Children's Day aired primetime on ABC Nov. 14, 2002, 1. Winter Games - David Foster
2. World Children's Day Anthem Prelude - David Foster
3. Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Nita Whitaker
4. Hits Medley - Peter Cetera
5. Glory of Love - Peter Cetera
6. I Will Always Love You - Nita Whitaker, Kayla Hinkle, Ann Marie Boskovich
7. Under My Skin - Michael Bublé
8. Spiderman - Michael Bublé
9. Gira Con Me - Josh Groban
10. To Where You Are - Josh Groban
11. Help Me - Nick Carter
12. I Believe I Can Fly - Yolanda Adams
13. Escape - Enrique Iglesias
14. Maybe - Enrique Iglesias
15. Hero - Enrique Iglesias
16. That's the Way It Is - Celine Dion
17. The Prayer - Celine Dion and Josh Groban
18. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
19. Aren't They All Our Children Anthem - David Foster and Cast
When he loses a highly publicized virtual boxing match to ex-champ Rocky Balboa, reigning heavyweight titleholder Mason Dixon retaliates by challenging the Itallian Stallion to a nationally televised, 10-round exhibition bout.
Ten years after the invasion of Naboo, the galaxy is on the brink of civil war. Under the leadership of a renegade Jedi named Count Dooku, thousands of solar systems threaten to break away from the Galactic Republic.
Kay and Jay reunite to provide our best, last and only line of defense against a sinister seductress who levels the toughest challenge yet to the MIBs untarnished mission statement: protecting the earth from the scum of the universe.
With the impending ice age almost upon them, a mismatched trio of prehistoric critters -- Manny the woolly mammoth, Diego the saber-toothed tiger and Sid the giant sloth -- find an orphaned infant and decide to return it to its human parents.
The classic tale of 'Peter Pan' continues in Disney's sequel 'Return to Never Land'. In 1940 on a world besieged by World War II, Wendy, now grown up, has two children, one of them is her daughter, Jane.