01. Intro Alicia's Prayer (A Capella) [1:11]
02. Karma [2:10]
03. Heartburn [3:03]
04. A Woman's Worth [3:30]
05. Unbreakable [4:34]
06. How Come You Don't Call Me [5:23]
07. If I Was Your Woman [4:04]
08. If I Ain't Got You [4:06]
09. Every Little Bit Hurts [4:01]
10. Streets Of New York (City Life) [7:35]
11. Wild Horses (Featuring Adam Levine) [6:04]
12. Diary [5:33]
13. You Don't Know My Name [3:35]
14. Stolen Moments [5:14]
15. Fallin' [5:10]
16. Love It Or Leave It Alone (Featuring Mos Def and Common)/Welcome To Jamrock (Featuring Damian Marley, Mos Def, Common and friends) [9:20]
Yuri Orlov is a globetrotting arms dealer. Through some of the deadliest war zones, Yuri struggles to stay one step ahead of a relentless Interpol agent, his business rivals, even some of his customers who include many of the world's most notorious dictators.
In 1933 New York, an overly ambitious movie producer coerces his cast and hired ship crew to travel to mysterious Skull Island, where they encounter Kong, a giant ape who is immediately smitten with leading lady Ann Darrow.
The Nomad is a historical epic set in 18th-century Kazakhstan. The film is a fictionalised account of the youth and coming-of-age of Ablai Khan, as he grows and fights to defend the fortress at Hazrat-e Turkestan from Dzungar invaders.