Dan Brown’s novel The Da Vinci Code sparked a cultural phenomenon which has led millions of people to explore the mysteries of the isolated hilltop village of Rennes-le-Château. Behind the fiction of the novel is a wealth of detail originally uncovered by Henry Lincoln in his book Holy Blood, Holy Grail. Origins of the Da Vinci Code, sets out to explore these mysteries in detail, including: • the history of the Rennes-le-Château
• the development of the Holy Bloodline hypothesis BEFORE the publication of Dan Brown’s novel
• how Henry Lincoln discovered the codes
• the discovery of the Rennes-le-Château geometry
• startling new discoveries of more landscape geometry beyond the original Pentacle of Mountains
• the true extent of the "Invisible Temple"
• and more!
Yuri Orlov is a globetrotting arms dealer. Through some of the deadliest war zones, Yuri struggles to stay one step ahead of a relentless Interpol agent, his business rivals, even some of his customers who include many of the world's most notorious dictators.
While visiting his hometown during Christmas, a man comes face-to-face with his old high school crush whom he was best friends with -- a woman whose rejection of him turned him into a ferocious womanizer.
Lincoln Six-Echo is a resident of a seemingly Utopian but contained facility in the year 2019. Like all of the inhabitants of this carefully controlled environment, Lincoln hopes to be chosen to go to the "The Island" - reportedly the last uncontaminated spot on the planet.