The Hocico Live show was recorded at M'era Luna festival in Hildesheim, Germany on August 13th 2005.
DVD special features include:
* A day at The Wave Gotik Treffen 2005
* Mexicans at work - Sangre Hirviente recording sessions
* A Broken Glass (Live at Kir Hamburg 2000)
* 5 mins of fame - Interview for National Cable TV. 1999
* Memories of Home - Extracts of Hocico shows in Mexico City
* Born to be (hated) - Animated Video Clip
* Mexican Pose - Photo session at Erk's house 2001 for Signos de Aberracion
* Forgotten Tears (Live at Werk II Leipzig 2004)
* Cuando la Maldad Despierta - Video and Slide Show
* Hocico speaking to the Crazy Clip TV. 2002
* Hell on Earth (Live at Kir Hamburg 2000)
* Angry eyes on Mexico City - Visual impressions from Hocico’s metropolis
* Wrack and Ruin visions – Extracts from the Backing Visuals 2004.
* Instincts of Perversion (Live at AGRA WGT Leipzig 2002)
* Hocico and the Hocicones - Signature session at Mera Luna 2005.
To take down South Boston's Irish Mafia, the police send in one of their own to infiltrate the underworld, not realizing the syndicate has done likewise in Martin Scorsese's multiple Oscar-winning crime thriller.
After discovering they are all dating the same same guy, three popular students from different cliques band together for revenge, so they enlist the help of a new gal in town and conspire to break the jerk's heart, while destroying his reputation.
When he loses a highly publicized virtual boxing match to ex-champ Rocky Balboa, reigning heavyweight titleholder Mason Dixon retaliates by challenging the Itallian Stallion to a nationally televised, 10-round exhibition bout.
James Bond goes on his first ever mission as a 00. Le Chiffre is a banker to the world's terrorists. He is participating in a poker game at Montenegro, where he must win back his money, in order to stay safe among the terrorist market.
Arthur is a spirited ten-year old whose parents are away looking for work, whose eccentric grandfather has been missing for several years, and who lives with his grandmother in a country house that, in two days, will be repossessed, torn down, and turned into a block of flats unless Arthur's grandfather returns to sign some papers and pay off the family debt.
Living with her tyrannical stepfather in a new home with her pregnant mother, 10-year-old Ofelia feels alone until she explores a decaying labyrinth guarded by a mysterious faun who claims to know her destiny.