The Hocico Live show was recorded at M'era Luna festival in Hildesheim, Germany on August 13th 2005.
DVD special features include:
* A day at The Wave Gotik Treffen 2005
* Mexicans at work - Sangre Hirviente recording sessions
* A Broken Glass (Live at Kir Hamburg 2000)
* 5 mins of fame - Interview for National Cable TV. 1999
* Memories of Home - Extracts of Hocico shows in Mexico City
* Born to be (hated) - Animated Video Clip
* Mexican Pose - Photo session at Erk's house 2001 for Signos de Aberracion
* Forgotten Tears (Live at Werk II Leipzig 2004)
* Cuando la Maldad Despierta - Video and Slide Show
* Hocico speaking to the Crazy Clip TV. 2002
* Hell on Earth (Live at Kir Hamburg 2000)
* Angry eyes on Mexico City - Visual impressions from Hocico’s metropolis
* Wrack and Ruin visions – Extracts from the Backing Visuals 2004.
* Instincts of Perversion (Live at AGRA WGT Leipzig 2002)
* Hocico and the Hocicones - Signature session at Mera Luna 2005.
Edward Wilson, the only witness to his father's suicide and member of the Skull and Bones Society while a student at Yale, is a morally upright young man who values honor and discretion, qualities that help him to be recruited for a career in the newly founded OSS.
When a Las Vegas performer-turned-snitch named Buddy Israel decides to turn state's evidence and testify against the mob, it seems that a whole lot of people would like to make sure he's no longer breathing.
A tragic love story set in East Berlin with the backdrop of an undercover Stasi controlled culture. Stasi captain Wieler is ordered to follow author Dreyman and plunges deeper and deeper into his life until he reaches the threshold of doubting the system.
After discovering they are all dating the same same guy, three popular students from different cliques band together for revenge, so they enlist the help of a new gal in town and conspire to break the jerk's heart, while destroying his reputation.
To take down South Boston's Irish Mafia, the police send in one of their own to infiltrate the underworld, not realizing the syndicate has done likewise in Martin Scorsese's multiple Oscar-winning crime thriller.
Lifelong friends and national idols Ricky Bobby and Cal Naughton Jr. have earned their NASCAR stripes with their uncanny knack of finishing races in the first and second slots, respectively, and slinging catchphrases like "Shake and bake!" But when a rival French driver coasts onto the track to challenge their records, they'll have to floor it to retain their top-dog status.
Have you watched Hocico - A Través De Mundos Que Arden yet? What did you think about it?