01. Intro Alicia's Prayer (A Capella) [1:11]
02. Karma [2:10]
03. Heartburn [3:03]
04. A Woman's Worth [3:30]
05. Unbreakable [4:34]
06. How Come You Don't Call Me [5:23]
07. If I Was Your Woman [4:04]
08. If I Ain't Got You [4:06]
09. Every Little Bit Hurts [4:01]
10. Streets Of New York (City Life) [7:35]
11. Wild Horses (Featuring Adam Levine) [6:04]
12. Diary [5:33]
13. You Don't Know My Name [3:35]
14. Stolen Moments [5:14]
15. Fallin' [5:10]
16. Love It Or Leave It Alone (Featuring Mos Def and Common)/Welcome To Jamrock (Featuring Damian Marley, Mos Def, Common and friends) [9:20]
In 2019, Lincoln Six-Echo is a resident of a seemingly Utopian but contained facility. Like all of the inhabitants of this carefully-controlled environment, Lincoln hopes to be chosen to go to the 'The Island' – reportedly the last uncontaminated location on the planet.
Set in a world where superheroes are commonly known and accepted, young Will Stronghold, the son of the Commander and Jetstream, tries to find a balance between being a normal teenager and an extraordinary being.
Psychiatrist Sam Foster has a new patient, Henry Letham, who claims to be suicidal. In trying to diagnose him, Sam visits Henry's prior therapist and also finds Henry's mother -- even though Henry has said that he murdered both of his parents.