Bryan Danielson has been a part of Ring of Honor since day one and in that time has evolved into the wrestler many call "The Best In The World". With devastating strikes, unmatched technical precision, and an unparalleled intensity, "The American Dragon" reigned as ROH World Champion for fifteen months and set a record for successful title defenses. Danielson has been a part of many of the greatest matches in ROH history and this DVD is a showcase of just some of those epic confrontations... 1. Bryan Danielson vs. Spanky...Best of the American Super Juniors
2. Bryan Danielson vs. James Gibson...(ROH World Title Match) Glory By Honor IV
3. Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuinness...(ROH World Title vs. Pure Title Unification Match) Unified
4. Bryan Danielson vs. KENTA...(ROH World Title Match) Glory By Honor V Night 2
5. Bryan Danielson vs. Takeshi Morishima...(ROH World Title Match) Manhattan Mayhem II
6. Bryan Danielson vs. Tyler Black...Breakout
The Fantastic Mr. Fox bored with his current life, plans a heist against the three local farmers. The farmers, tired of sharing their chickens with the sly fox, seek revenge against him and his family.
In a gritty and alternate 1985 the glory days of costumed vigilantes have been brought to a close by a government crackdown, but after one of the masked veterans is brutally murdered an investigation into the killer is initiated.
Armed men hijack a New York City subway train, holding the passengers hostage in return for a ransom, and turning an ordinary day's work for dispatcher Walter Garber into a face-off with the mastermind behind the crime.
Aliens land in South Africa and, with their ship totally disabled, have no way home. Years later, after living in a slum and wearing out their welcome the 'Non-Humans' are being moved to a new tent city overseen by Multi-National United (MNU).